Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Can I learn a new language and culture?

What im doing for my genius hour is learning a new language and culture. I want to learn the culture of Egypt and the main language, Arabic . The reason why i want to learn about Egypt is because its always been on my mind and I feel like its a beautiful country.

Im gonna start researching about the lanuguage . Im gonna start going through random websites that shows me an arabic alphabet and other things about learning Arabic.Im gonna do the same with Egypt's culture , and read about what they have to say about Egypt but what im looking for is a thorough description of Egypt clothes, type of food ,what's in the country like entertainment and about the ancient and modern times.

I feel like it would be easy to find information about the culture but also a bit hard to find the thorough information that I want . The language might be difficult to speak and read it, so if I fail at the language, I will at least try to write Arabic which seems easier. If that doesnt work out either, I will go straight to culture and learn interesting things about Egypt .

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see if your project is a success! I want to see if you talk Arabic!! :)

    ReplyDelete